[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Morphic-dtl.668.mcz

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 13:19:59 UTC 2013

On 13 July 2013 20:46,  <commits at source.squeak.org> wrote:
> David T. Lewis uploaded a new version of Morphic to project The Trunk:
> http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Morphic-dtl.668.mcz

> Name: Morphic-dtl.668
> Author: dtl
> Time: 13 July 2013, 3:46:37.042 pm
> UUID: b5f77258-d06d-4daa-b5d0-69899ab79585
> Ancestors: Morphic-fbs.667
>
> Provide class comments for MorphicProject and MVCProject.
>
> UIProcess is maintained as a global in Project, but is meaningful only in Morphic. Make it an instance variable in MorphicProject.
>
> Changes affect packages: System, Morphic, ST80.
>
> Follow up required: remove the global after converting existing MorphicProject instances.
>
> =============== Diff against Morphic-fbs.667 ===============

I don't know if it's just me, but I have a walkback updating the
squeak-ci's Squeak4.5.image. "Error: Cannot store into read-only
bindings" because EncoverForV3PlusClosures >> #undeclared: is trying
to record #FileList2 in `cue environments undeclared`.

OK, that might be because I only _thought_ I undid the removal of
FileList2! Tools-fbs.485 was on my disk, but not in trunk.

So this might be "yes, we know that we can't declare something undeclared".

frank