[squeak-dev] Any Seasiders here?

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Thu Jul 18 00:03:59 UTC 2013

Whilst scanning a few squeak swiki pages I notice that the Seaside page (http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/2272) seems woefully out of date, which would be best addressed by someone currently active in its community.
Retargeting to pages on the seaside site seems smartest - but please cleanup swiki pages the point to #2272 as well!

I further noticed that the seaside code is claimed to be hosted on squeaksource (according to seaside.st) and would point out that squeaksource is being shutdown pretty soon. If you haven't moved, you should. If you have moved, your seaside.st page ought to be updated.

tim
Who is General Failure and why is he reading my disk?