[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Kernel-fbs.791.mcz

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 10:54:57 UTC 2013

Maybe you could try the other way around, roll back Morphic-fbs.663 from
update-fbs.239, and introduce it in a later update AFTER Kernel-fbs.791.
Not sure if possible, because moving elements between package necessarily
create intricated changes, but worth trying...

Otherwise, we could have to backport the Environment change to an older
Kernel version, and iteratively on any intermediate Kernel version
necessary to the update chain.