[squeak-dev] Scratch Pi testers?

JohnReed Maffeo aldeveron at graffiti.net
Thu Jul 18 15:33:39 UTC 2013

I am willing to help, but I am not a Scratch user and would need some guidance.

It looks like there are tutorials and lessons for 1.4 and 2.0. Should I care which ones to use?
My approach would be to work through published material and see if I can get them to work as expected.
This looks like a good starting point http://blogs.wsd1.org/etr/?p=395

Is there any new behaviour that needs to be tested?

What is your planning horizon?

jrm