[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Kernel-fbs.791.mcz

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 16:26:03 UTC 2013

I wish I could figure out the last config map applied to an image. Or,
given an image, figure out some semblance of a version. (I haven't
gotten to the bottom of why images based off the Squeak4.5.image in
the squeak-ci repository have version numbers out by around about 100
from those of others.)

At any rate, given a _relatively_ recent image (no more than a few
weeks old), I can navigate past the update stream problems by loading
the affected packages in this order:

Kernel-fbs.791
Morphic-dtl.688
Files-fbs.125
System-fbs.569

But how to apply that to trunk, I don't know. I _think_ we need to
remove several update maps and add a new one with the above order. I
keep hoping Bert or Levente will pop up and go "tsk tsk, here let me
fix that for you".

frank

On 18 July 2013 11:54, Nicolas Cellier