[squeak-dev] Trunk Status

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sun Jul 21 15:27:10 UTC 2013

I think that the uiProcess changes would be OK if there was a UI action
required, because the methods are only called when entering a project.
As long as the user does not do an image save in the middle of this,
I don't think that anything bad will happen.

I don't recall the details on FileList2, but I think it was removed and
then reintroduced. There is probably some specific load sequence required
to handle this.

Thanks a lot for fixing this stuff!

Dave