[squeak-dev] Trunk Status

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Sun Jul 21 16:44:19 UTC 2013

Frank's job is great but a bit dangerous with current tools support...
So it's a duty to provide support that tools don't if we can.
BTW, the 'No changes' was caused by trying to merge Kernel-fbs.791 into
Kernel-nice.792.
This is because I forgot to change one occurrence in update-dtl.242.
I'm retrying now with a fixed update...