[squeak-dev] DependencyBrowser under MVC?

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Mon Jul 22 20:12:07 UTC 2013

On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 12:53:35PM -0700, Casey Ransberger wrote:
> I've been playing around with MVC and I notice that there's no dependency
> browser. Does this mean it was never toolbuilderized? If so, anyone know of
> any good documentation or tutorial content around actually making a
> toolbuiler spec?

You mean class DependencyBrowser, right? Try "DependencyBrowser open" from
a workspace in an MVC project.

It does use ToolBuilder, although I should warn that ToolBuilder-MVC is
not completely implemented, so some things that use ToolBuilder may have
incomplete functionality in MVC at the moment.

Dave