[squeak-dev] [OT] Need new email client

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 09:53:24 UTC 2013

Your message evoked something in me, and I can't quite place it. It was
like there was a terribly important word missing. At first I thought it was
your name, Frank, but then I thought of all kinds of other words that start
with F and are comprised of five letters and I don't know why.

Maybe it's just in my head.

--
Casey Ransberger