[squeak-dev] Pluggable MethodFinder

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 17:35:03 UTC 2013

Yes, but that doesn't solve the actual problem: MethodFinder's really
useful, but whatever package it lives in must of necessity reference
every package that contains classes useful in finding methods.

So we could move MethodFinder out of Kernel. If we moved it to
System-Support, System would depend slightly more on Graphics than it
did before, but that's fine. I _still_ think MethodFinder would be
much improved by being made pluggable. But moving MethodFinder would
satisfy my initial desire and break the Kernel -> Graphics dependency!

frank