[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Collections-nice.527.mcz

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 12:13:10 UTC 2013

On 30 July 2013 02:17, Nicolas Cellier
> Hmm it looks like some UTF8 mess
> I did only change Base64MimeConverter... Did I break it?

Yep, I'm afraid so. When it loads it throws a SyntaxError:

asCharacter
"Answer the receiver's first character, or '*' if none.
Idiosyncratic, provisional."

^ self size > 0 ifTrue: [self first] ifFalse:[$·Argument expected ->]

Is that supposed to be a middle dot just before "Argument" ? Note how
the original source doesn't show the A-with-caret.

frank