[squeak-dev] Daily Commit Log

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Sun Jun 2 23:55:03 UTC 2013

Changes to Trunk (http://source.squeak.org/trunk.html) in the last 24 hours:

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2013-June/006012.html

Name: Compression-nice.32
Ancestors: Compression-ul.31

Add a utility #contentStreamFromEncoding: to decode some ZipArchiveMember with prescribed encoding ('latin1', 'utf8' etc...)

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2013-June/006013.html

Name: Monticello-nice.547
Ancestors: Monticello-nice.546

Encode all .mcz and .mcd text files in UTF8, not only snaphot/source.st.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2013-June/006014.html

Name: System-nice.541
Ancestors: System-fbs.540

Let MczInstaller know that .mcz text files are encoded in utf8.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2013-June/006015.html

Name: System-fbs.542
Ancestors: System-nice.541

PartsBin and friends already have #localeChanged implementations.

I don't know if "self class environment" is the right thing here. I don't want to use Smalltalk globals. Perhaps the right thing is to say "self environment" where #environment may be set, or defaults to Smalltalk globals.

Object >> #localeChanged moved here because it's a localisation thing, and because I'd rather have System depend on Kernel than Kernel depend on System.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2013-June/006016.html

Name: Kernel-fbs.763
Ancestors: Kernel-fbs.762

Object >> #localeChanged moved to System-Localization because it's a localisation thing, and because I'd rather have System depend on Kernel than Kernel depend on System.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2013-June/006017.html

Name: Tests-fbs.219
Ancestors: Tests-fbs.218

Network no longer depends on Tools.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2013-June/006018.html

Name: Graphics-fbs.211
Ancestors: Graphics-fbs.210

Form >> #stencil and Pen >> #putDotOfDiameter:at: are only called from EToys code, so they belong in EToys.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2013-June/006019.html

Name: EToys-fbs.98
Ancestors: EToys-fbs.97

Form >> #stencil and Pen >> #putDotOfDiameter:at: are only called from EToys code, so they belong in EToys.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2013-June/006020.html

Name: Monticello-fbs.548
Ancestors: Monticello-nice.547

Rip out the Morphic UI building logic: it's no longer needed.

#workingCopy(List|Tree)Morph have no senders, so they go too.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2013-June/006021.html

Name: System-nice.543
Ancestors: System-fbs.542

Correct utf8 everywhere bug: MczInstaller does not understand zip