[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Kernel-fbs.765.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Mon Jun 3 09:26:24 UTC 2013

Frank Shearar uploaded a new version of Kernel to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Kernel-fbs.765.mcz

Name: Kernel-fbs.765
Author: fbs
Time: 3 June 2013, 9:41:25.364 am
UUID: 48b07caa-e5dc-4908-9a19-cc561415bac5
Ancestors: Kernel-fbs.764

#openLabel: and #open are entries to the Tools, so belong in the Tools package.

=============== Diff against Kernel-fbs.764 ===============

Item was removed:
- ----- Method: StringHolder class>>open (in category 'instance creation') -----
- open
- 	^ (Smalltalk at: #Workspace ifAbsent:[self]) new openLabel: 'Workspace'
- 		"Not to be confused with our own class var 'Workspace'"!

Item was removed:
- ----- Method: StringHolder class>>openLabel: (in category 'instance creation') -----
- openLabel: aString
-
- 	^self new openLabel: aString!

Item was removed:
- ----- Method: StringHolder>>openLabel: (in category 'initialize-release') -----
- openLabel: aString
- 	"Create a standard system view of the model, me, a StringHolder and open it.  If in mvc, terminate the active controller so that the new window will immediately be activated."
- 	^ToolBuilder open: self label: aString!