[squeak-dev] Trie data structure

Benoit St-Jean bstjean at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 13 13:34:30 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,

Here's a simple Trie implementation I'm giving to the Smalltalk community.  It's been tested with Pharo 1.3 but it should work without any modification on Squeak.

http://endormitoire.wordpress.com/2013/06/13/trie/

Awaiting your comments/suggestions/complaints/ideas.

I'm planning on porting it to other Smalltalks and the latest Pharos (2.x and 3.x).

P.S.  I'm providing the fileOuts since I wasn't sure on where to store this code : SmalltalkHub/ss3/elsewhere ?

enjoy!

Benoit St-Jean
Yahoo! Messenger: bstjean
Blogue: endormitoire.wordpress.com
A standpoint is an intellectual horizon of
 radius zero.
(Albert Einstein)