[squeak-dev] Daily Commit Log

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Fri Jun 14 23:55:08 UTC 2013

Changes to Trunk (http://source.squeak.org/trunk.html) in the last 24 hours:

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2013-June/006047.html

Name: Exceptions-fbs.45
Ancestors: Exceptions-fbs.44

Push the core (the actual kernel) of Exceptions-Kernel into Kernel-Exceptions, so that Kernel doesn't depend on Exceptions.

(I'd like to see domain specific exceptions pushed closer to their domains, rather than "cross-slicing" all exceptions together just because they're exceptions. Hence the new Kernel-Numbers-Exceptions category.)

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2013-June/006048.html

Name: Kernel-fbs.770
Ancestors: Kernel-fbs.769

Push the core (the actual kernel) of Exceptions-Kernel into Kernel-Exceptions, so that Kernel doesn't depend on Exceptions.

(I'd like to see domain specific exceptions pushed closer to their domains, rather than "cross-slicing" all exceptions together just because they're exceptions. Hence the new Kernel-Numbers-Exceptions category.)

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2013-June/006049.html

Name: Tests-fbs.221
Ancestors: Tests-fbs.220

By pushing the real kernel of the Exception hierarchy into Kernel, a whole pile of packages no longer depend on Exception.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2013-June/006050.html

Name: Exceptions-fbs.46
Ancestors: Exceptions-fbs.45

Move InvalidDirectoryError to Files.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2013-June/006051.html

Name: Files-fbs.122
Ancestors: Files-cmm.121

Move InvalidDirectoryError to Files.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2013-June/006052.html

Name: Tools-eem.471
Ancestors: Tools-fbs.470

Update multi-window browser switching now browsers no
longer use integer indices, and instead use the relevant
symbols themselves.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2013-June/006053.html

Name: CompressionTests-fbs.1
Ancestors:

Pulling out Compression's tests into a separate package means that Compression no longer depends on SUnit.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2013-June/006054.html

Name: Compression-fbs.34
Ancestors: Compression-fbs.33

Pulling out Compression's tests into a separate package means that Compression no longer depends on SUnit.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2013-June/006055.html

Name: System-fbs.547
Ancestors: System-fbs.546

The brand new CompressionTests is unloadable.