[squeak-dev] FileSystem

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 11:59:09 UTC 2013

Hi Chris,

Now that I have the CI build working, there's a nice way of telling
you: https://github.com/squeak-smalltalk/squeak-ci/blob/master/package-load-scripts/FileSystem.st

FileSystem does have a bit of entanglement with Xtreams (mentioned
earlier in this thread, IIRC). You can find an Installer for
installing Xtreams and FileSystem here though:
https://github.com/squeak-smalltalk/squeak-ci/blob/master/package-load-scripts/FileSystem-with-Xtreams.st

frank