[squeak-dev] Squeak on tablets

OpenSlate ChalkDust openslateproj at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 20:17:52 UTC 2013

I bought a Fujitsi T-1010 for this reason a few years back. Never got the
digitizer to work in FreeBSD, did work in Ubuntu but only as a mouse. Even
in Windows Squeak was awkward. Been awhile, but as I recall I could emulate
a two button mouse using a tap and long hold, but never could get a third
button to work. The T-1010 has five buttons along the bezel that I though I
could program to use in conjunction with pen taps to create button-2 and
button-3 events, but they seemed to work alone, making bezel button 1 + tap
= mouse button-2 impossible.

Now that I've written this I am going to revisit that issue, just for my
own satisfaction.

--
Gary Dunn
Open Slate Project