[squeak-dev] Re: Squeak on tablets

JohnReed Maffeo aldeveron at graffiti.net
Wed Jun 19 14:57:46 UTC 2013

This is a good place to start. PharoDroid is currently not working, but CogDroid is (for me anyway).
https://code.google.com/p/squeakvm-tablet/wiki/JenkinsBuilds

>  I can run
> > current versions of Squeak, Pharo, and Cuis. For development, I can run the
> > image from the tablet in USB mode if I want, or I can download images from
> > my computer.
>
> Great setup.
>
> The only actual development work I have done is to make minor
> > modifications to the SameGame program. It runs well and looks like a tablet
> > game.
>
> Is this available somewhere? URL?

My version is not published. All I did was resize some of the Morphs in the game to make them
more finger friendly and resize the game to fill the screen. I am just poking around at this point.

I am not sure where I got the version I am working with, but there is a Games Package on Squeak Map
http://map.squeak.org/package/643f4620-0fe6-493b-a129-7fd1224e0fe4, and I think it was
included in 3.x era images.

Also a search turned up this - http://www.visoracle.com/download/squeak/samegame.html