[squeak-dev] The Trunk: System-fbs.548.mcz

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 09:34:56 UTC 2013

Yes, it is :) Pushing a bunch of changes in the same commit means that
a reviewer has to think too hard about what feature the different
changes belong to.

If our infrastructure can't handle this kind of thing, we should fix
the infrastructure.

Also, this particular change was just something I noticed in passing.

frank