[squeak-dev] Re: [ANN] Minecraft Bindings

Louis LaBrunda Lou at Keystone-Software.com
Mon Mar 4 19:55:58 UTC 2013

Hi Bert,

Thanks for the Minecraft bindings.  My son, Alex plays Minecraft a lot.
Since I'm trying to get him to learn a little Smalltalk, we would like to
add the Minecraft codes (for things like wool) to your bindings.

If this was VA Smalltalk, I would create a pool dictionary via a pragma but
I'm not sure how to do this in Squeak.  Any guidance would be welcome.

Typically pool dictionary entries start with a capital letter, is that okay
by you?

Lou