[squeak-dev] Utilities class >> timeStampForMethod: inutile?

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 22:45:27 UTC 2013

Utilities class >> timeStampForMethod: 's entire body is

    ^ method timeStamp

This method's in System, and CompiledMethod is in Kernel. Transforming
"Utilities timeStampForMethod: foo" to "foo timeStamp" removes a
method from the system (and causes that package to lose a dependency
on System and gain one to Kernel) without losing anything, so seems to
me a good idea.

Am I missing anything? I've saved a submission to the Inbox; please
take a look and let me know if this method does actually do anything
useful.

Thanks!

frank