[squeak-dev] [Seaside] New catalog entry for Seaside 3.0.3

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Tue Mar 5 23:23:56 UTC 2013

Chris,

Nutty or not, the default installation of Seaside includes a dependency upon OmniBrowser (for starting and stopping the seaside server), plus a web server (used to be Kom and recently has moved to Zinc) ... the configuration describes all of the dependencies. The default configuration load includes just about everything that a developer might need to get up and running Seaside ...

If you want to duplicate the information from the configuration in SqueakMap, then I suggest you take a look at the configuration itself....

Dale