[squeak-dev] [ANN] Minecraft Bindings - Minecraft.zip (0/1)

Louis LaBrunda Lou at Keystone-Software.com
Wed Mar 6 17:19:47 UTC 2013

Hey Bob,

I will have to think about this for awhile.  I like how values in a pool
dictionary look in code.  But I take your point about being able to browse
methods and group them in categories (I would have to get Alex to work on
the categories and what goes in them).  Bert seems to like pool but also
thought instance methods would be good.  Someone also said they would
prefer class side methods.  I could go with the pool dictionary I have (I
fixed the initialize as you suggested, thanks) and add class methods to
create the instance/class methods and let people run them if they like.

I will think about it and I'm still open to suggestions.

Lou