[squeak-dev] Updating the website (was :Squeak 4.4 download link on squeak.org home page?)

Chris Cunnington websela at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 6 21:13:57 UTC 2013

>/  Bert Freudenberg wrote
/>>/  Awesome! Works on Mac.
/>>/
/>>/  Looks good, except in Info.plist, "org.squeak.SqueakAllInOne41" should be
/>>/  "org.squeak.SqueakAllInOne44" (apparently we forgot that in previous
/>>/  versions).
/>>/
/>>/
/>>/  - Bert -
/>/
/>/  OK.  I made that change and uploaded the corrected version. its at the same
/>/  spot onmy dropbox here:
/>/
/>/  http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4460862/Squeak-4.4-All-in-One.zip
/

>This is now at

>	http://ftp.squeak.org/4.4/Squeak-4.4-All-in-One.zip

>Someone please update the website.

>- Bert -

The main content area of the Scribo/Aida is easy to change, as it's a
wiki. The columns on either side are harder. The Download section, I
believe, requires a code change. Somebody needs to VNC in and make a
change somewhere. I had a VNC password, but I don't know what happened
to it. And it was spotty at best. Janko posted today, so maybe you could
ask him. This may be the time to switch to the a new website. The
Altitude one I developed or someone could make one with Seaside. I
imagine those are all the options.

Chris