[squeak-dev] preliminary Cog 4.4 all-in-one on dropbox

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Thu Mar 7 15:07:10 UTC 2013

On 2013-03-06, at 20:01, Paul DeBruicker <pdebruic at gmail.com> wrote:

> If anyone wants to test it I went ahead and made a preliminary Cog
> (version 2697) + 4.4 all-in-one here:
>
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4460862/Squeak-4.4-All-In-One-Cog.zip

Doesn't work on Mac because CFBundleExecutable does not match the executable's actual name. And you did not increment CFBundleVersion.

> The windows exe's and sundry files are still named 'Croquet'  I didn't
> know the consequences of renaming them.

There should be no problem renaming them. And we don't need the Console version for the all-in-one.

Here is the icon in Mac, Win, and PNG format:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/9643745/SqueakVM-Icons-bf.zip

(these don't look quite right yet, some glow is missing, but as I said I need Photoshop for that)

- Bert -