[squeak-dev] Re: preliminary Cog 4.4 all-in-one on dropbox

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 19:33:45 UTC 2013

Bert Freudenberg wrote
> On 2013-03-06, at 20:01, Paul DeBruicker <

> pdebruic@

> > wrote:
>
>> If anyone wants to test it I went ahead and made a preliminary Cog
>> (version 2697) + 4.4 all-in-one here:
>>
>> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4460862/Squeak-4.4-All-In-One-Cog.zip
>
> Doesn't work on Mac because CFBundleExecutable does not match the
> executable's actual name. And you did not increment CFBundleVersion.

Ah. Ok.  Does the version have to start from 1 or could I make it 44 now and
then 45 when 4.5 comes out (and 46 when 4.6 etc) ?

> The windows exe's and sundry files are still named 'Croquet'  I didn't
> know the consequences of renaming them.

There should be no problem renaming them. And we don't need the Console
version for the all-in-one.

Here is the icon in Mac, Win, and PNG format:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/9643745/SqueakVM-Icons-bf.zip

(these don't look quite right yet, some glow is missing, but as I said I
need Photoshop for that)

- Bert -

In the 4.3 all in one there are these mac icons:
SqueakChanges.icns
SqueakGeneric.icns
SqueakPlugin.icns
SqueakScript.icns
Squeak.icns
SqueakImage.icns
SqueakProject.icns
SqueakSources.icns

Is there any reason to use any of them or should they all be replaced with
the  SqueakVM.icns  you sent?

Also - do you know if I need to do anything with the icons for the win or
linux versions?