[squeak-dev] Re: preliminary Cog 4.4 all-in-one on dropbox

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 20:56:55 UTC 2013

Bert Freudenberg wrote
> On 2013-03-07, at 20:33, Paul DeBruicker <

> pdebruic@

> > wrote:
>

>> In the 4.3 all in one there are these mac icons:
>> SqueakChanges.icns
>> SqueakGeneric.icns
>> SqueakPlugin.icns
>> SqueakScript.icns
>> Squeak.icns
>> SqueakImage.icns
>> SqueakProject.icns
>> SqueakSources.icns
>>
>> Is there any reason to use any of them or should they all be replaced
>> with
>> the  SqueakVM.icns  you sent?
>
> This would only replace the VM icon, the others look differently:
>
> http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/uploads/2170/SqueakMacGold-bf.1.png
>

> - Bert -

OK.  Then I'm not sure what to do with the SqueakVM.icns file.  In the
info.plist I cannot find a reference to the vm icon.  There is one for each
of the image, sources, changes, script, and project files.  There is also
the CFBundleIconFile which in the 4.3 all-in-one was Squeak.icns.  I'd guess
I should make it the CFBundleIconFile