[squeak-dev] Re: preliminary Cog 4.4 all-in-one on dropbox

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 22:04:41 UTC 2013

Bert Freudenberg wrote

> Ah, yes. I didn't check what the main icon was actually called. So either
> change the name in Info.plist or rename it to Squeak.icns.
>
> - Bert -

Ok.  I made the changes (build #, executable name, icon, remove Console,
rename everything to Squeak).  I also updated the scripts on github.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4460862/Squeak-4.4-All-In-One-Cog.zip

Let me know if it works on Mac when you get a sec.  It starts and runs on
Windows 8 and linux

Thanks

Paul