[squeak-dev] Squeak news team?

Ron Teitelbaum ron at usmedrec.com
Fri Mar 8 05:30:04 UTC 2013

Hey Tim,

I think in general we've been doing news.squeak.org.  There are a number of
people in Google Smalltalk group.

The Smalltalk Programming Language Group
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/118232744767945981369
Squeak Page
https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/102330490592489316443/102330490592489316443/po
sts
Squeak Community
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/111117917267462353507
news.squeak.org http://news.squeak.org
Open Source Community
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/106983593681462628689

Not sure how useful facebook is.  I didn't create a page there but we could.
Twitter is good too if you think that would be worthwhile.

When posting to news I usually also post to reddit technology.  If there is
something really interesting I will also post to /.  I could post to twitter
too.

Thoughts?

Ron

What