[squeak-dev] Re: [Pharo-project] GSoC13: Google Summer of Code started, your ideas please!

Serge Stinckwich serge.stinckwich at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 14:44:57 UTC 2013

Dear all,

I would like to propose something related to SciSmalltalk:
https://github.com/SergeStinckwich/SciSmalltalk
This is really important if we want Smalltalk to be accepted in the
scientific community.
I want to submit a project that will only focus on ODE (Ordinary
Differential Equation) solving.
Some preliminary works has already be done in this direction.

I would like to know if a GSOC student could be hosted in a lab ?

Regards,

--
Serge Stinckwich
UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)