[squeak-dev] error when updating Squeak4.4-12327 to trunk

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 19:10:58 UTC 2013

OK, see the VM thread, I now think that problems does not come from
COG, but from ClassBuilder which in some cases fail to clean a cache
(primitive 116).
The problem does not show up in interpreter VM thanks to primitive 119
(this primitives does not unlink send in cogit).
I have attempted a ClassBuilder fix and posted new updates from
nice-222 to cwp-227.

Can I please ask our testers contribution once again?

Nicolas