[squeak-dev] error when updating Squeak4.4-12327 to trunk

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 22:10:35 UTC 2013

Unfortunately, I can't check, all recent SqueakTrunk CI jobs seem to
hang (timeout after 15minutes).
There are quite many tests failing with last Environmental changes
(AttemptToWriteReadOnlyGlobal), and this might be related.
Should we increase the timeout, or is it something else that blocks the image?

Nicolas