[squeak-dev] Corrupted sources file = big trouble

Bob Arning arning315 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 15 11:19:37 UTC 2013

Not sure what sort of failures you are seeing, but I tried to replicate
anyway. I deleted the changes file, started the image, OK'd the warning
and filed out a recently-added class. I got one walkback which I fixed with:

'From Squeak4.4 of 1 March 2013 [latest update: #12489] on 15 March 2013
at 7:14:23 am'!

!BasicClassOrganizer methodsFor: 'fileIn/Out'!
fileOutCommentOn: t1 moveSource: t2 toFile: t3
     | t4 |
     classComment
         ifNotNil: [t1 cr.
             t4 := RemoteString
                         newString: (classComment text ifNil: '**missing
comment**')
                         onFileNumber: t3
                         toFile: t1.
             t2