[squeak-dev] [Seaside] New catalog entry for Seaside 3.0.3

Tobias Pape Das.Linux at gmx.de
Wed Mar 20 10:10:11 UTC 2013

Am 20.03.2013 um 10:46 schrieb "H. Hirzel" <hannes.hirzel at gmail.com>:

> Hello Tobias,
>
> On 3/20/13, Tobias Pape <Das.Linux at gmx.de> wrote:
>> Sorry for not replying,
>>
>> I was quite busy lately, alas, not with Squeak/Seaside.
>
> As I am concerned I do not mind at all. You worked on this 3 weeks ago
> and what you are doing is very helpful for my work. As this is all
> volunteer work this is not so much an issue if something is not being
> worked on for three weeks. What counts is that work _is_ done and that
> it is quality work.

thanks.

>> Am 07.03.2013 um 03:00 schrieb Chris Muller <ma.chris.m at gmail.com>:
>>
>>> Yes, I completely agree.  After Tobias' configurations are committed
>>> to the Seaside repository we'll be able to have the official version
>>> in SM.
>>

>> The configurations I had done concern Seaside 3.1,
>

> You mean you have done an entry for Seaside 3.1 on Squeak 4.4?

Not an catalog entry but an updated Metacello-Configuration.
As I orignially laid out[1], I have not yet 3.0 loading in
4.4 but while chasing for the latest config, I saw that
the config seaside 3.1 is being updated and refactored,
and I noticed that it was easy to adapt.

Best
	-Tobias

[1] Message-Id: <36A5BA15-D00F-4C7C-A1CD-3B9382D927BC at gmx.de>