[squeak-dev] What happened to copy/paste and unicode?

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Thu Mar 21 20:12:00 UTC 2013

There's obviously some recent-ish change relating to the copy/paste buffer that involves unicode and some processing that I simply don't have happening in the RISC OS vm; if I try to do a copy/paste in a 4.3 image on RISC OS it gets all nasty and refuses to play.
Something to do with UTF8ClipboardInterpreter (what?) >fromSystemClipboard etc.

It would almost certainly be faster for someone to explain what got changed than for me to start fiddling around randomly.  What happened? What is *supposed* to happen?

tim
No single raindrop believes it is to blame for the flood