[squeak-dev] character recognition

Bob Arning arning315 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 21 23:02:25 UTC 2013

There used to be...

'From Squeak3.2gamma of 15 January 2002 [latest update: #4743] on 21
March 2013 at 7:01:33 pm'!

!TextMorphEditor methodsFor: 'events' stamp: 'sw 12/16/1998 08:55'!
recognizeCharacters
     "Recognize hand-written characters and put them into the receiving
pane.  Invokes Alan's character recognizer."

     self recognizeCharactersWhileMouseIn: morph recognizerArena! !

Cheers,
Bob