[squeak-dev] Startup scripts on Windows - how?

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 13:17:37 UTC 2013

OK, I think I know what's going on.

I have a directory C:\Users\frank\squeak-ci. In that I run rake,
kicking off a build. That runs the following shell command -
C:/Users/frank/squeak-ci/target/Squeak-4.10.2-2612-src-32/Squeak4.10.2-2612.exe
 "C:/Users/frank/squeak-ci/target/TrunkImage.image"
C:/Users/frank/squeak-ci/update-image.st - from within
C:\Users\frank\squeak-ci\target, a dumping ground for various build
artifacts.

If I instead use ../update-image.st as the startup script, everything
works correctly. So a full path to the script fails, while a relative
path works.

frank