[squeak-dev] 30Mb image growth from loading VMMaker?

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Tue Mar 26 02:46:38 UTC 2013

I've just noticed that the latest-from-jenkins image that I added VMMaker to this morning is 30Mb bigger than when it started. That seems a little excessive. There certainly isn't 30Mb worth of code involved.

SpaceTally says there is 29Mb of ByteStrings in the image, which seems rather a lot. In fact, I'll just attach the space report - it really is a bit alarming