[squeak-dev] Squeak GSoC ideas wanted: "Squeak Web browser Plugin"

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Tue Mar 26 19:08:00 UTC 2013

Hi Brad,

I added it to the ideas but I'm questioning the whole plugin idea
because nowadays everyone is running away of any plugin as fast as
possible. From Flash, Java plugins included. Also, any plugin must
nowadays support 5 different browsers on 3 different OSes + add mobile
ones and you have a mess unmaintainable even for biggest players like
Adobe or Oracle for Java.

Best regards
Janko

--