[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Graphics-tpr.205.mcz

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 22:36:25 UTC 2013

Thanks very much Chris, I'll give this a whirl.

Indeed, my _primary_ goal is to run things headless, which requires
decent error reporting to stdout/stderr.

However, I do really like REPLs (I use Clojure's, Python's and Ruby's
just about every day), and having such a thing for Smalltalk would
make me very happy. It would aid my ambassadorship greatly as well.

frank