[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Graphics-tpr.206.mcz

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Wed Mar 27 00:15:00 UTC 2013

On 26-03-2013, at 5:07 PM, Bert Freudenberg <bert at freudenbergs.de> wrote:

>> And *even* more fun comes from the fact that I can't now submit changes to fix the stuff I noticed without having the f%^%^*^&ing AbstractFont stuff sorted out.
>

> Just rename "*FreeType-addition" to "*FreeType-override" and the methods should magically re-appear in the graphics package.

Can't help thinking that making sure the problem isn't caused in the first place would be nicer. My best guess is that the FreeType code was needed at some point in the past before it was incorporated into the main image, and people just forgot to remove it from the VMMaker configuration.

tim
Useful random insult:- Has an inferiority complex, but not a very good one.