[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Collections-fbs.516.mcz

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Fri May 3 11:23:09 UTC 2013

A possible side effect with this scenario:

1) I merge load trunk package version X
2) I merge a third-party version Z,
3) I partially publish version Y without the Z changes.

Will Z figure in the Y ancestors?
If so, that might be a problem when later trying to merge Z again in
another image...

Nicolas