[squeak-dev] ScriptLoader time to die?

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Fri May 3 11:41:38 UTC 2013

On 3 May 2013 12:15, Nicolas Cellier <nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com> wrote:
> +1
>

> 2013/5/3 Bert Freudenberg <bert at freudenbergs.de>
>>

>> On 2013-05-03, at 10:44, Frank Shearar <frank.shearar at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > Like tears in rain.
>> >
>> > It doesn't seem to be used by anything, there's a comment in it
>> > suggesting it be folded into ReleaseBuilder, ...
>>

>> It was only used by the 3.9 release team. Not needed anymore.
>>
>> Another 45Deprecated candidate.
>>
>> - Bert -

OK. Minor complication: ScriptLoader is the only class in the
ScriptLoader package. What do we do with the empty package? Push a
config map without it? Or, just to be clear,
* recategorise the ScriptLoader class to '45Deprecated'
* Save 45Deprecated
* Save ScriptLoader package
* Update the latest config map from the image
* Remove ScriptLoader package from the map
* Post the new config map

?

frank