[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Collections-fbs.516.mcz

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Fri May 3 20:36:50 UTC 2013

Let's talk about rationales before votes ok?  I figure we're all on
the same page:  that since Save implies Review, the goal is to
integrate those two activities together on the Save dialog.  Are we
good so far?

Monticello-bf.540 addresses it very nicely except for the fact that
Review implies Fix.  When the actor arrives at Fix he's stuck, and the
original goal of Save+Review integration has been subverted.  Save,
once again, at this point must be a very separate, and now ungraceful
act, given what the actor is put through to simply save the contents
of the reviewed-and-fixed package as we can today.

Maybe I'm missing another use-case that describes what you want to do,
and if so maybe it should be a preference or a separate function with
its own button..?