[squeak-dev] Case sensitive "source with it" works in MVC but not in Morphic, what to do?

Bob Arning arning315 at comcast.net
Fri May 10 11:00:07 UTC 2013

It would be nice if the shift key worked as it once did and I don't know
what the "new" shift-key-in-menu paradigm is or whether it could be
plausibly reverted. However, it does seem useful if the menu could give
some indication of when there were two possibilities for one menu item
and which is going to happen if you click now. Not everyone has that
memorized.

Cheers,
Bob