[squeak-dev] The Trunk: GetText-fbs.29.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Sun May 12 12:06:18 UTC 2013

Frank Shearar uploaded a new version of GetText to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/GetText-fbs.29.mcz

Name: GetText-fbs.29
Author: fbs
Time: 12 May 2013, 1:06:00.292 pm
UUID: b88a78de-73dd-4e91-a06e-bd97fbc9670b
Ancestors: GetText-fbs.28

Fix some grammatical nits.

=============== Diff against GetText-fbs.28 ===============

Item was changed:
  Object subclass: #TextDomainManager
  	instanceVariableNames: ''
  	classVariableNames: 'ClassCategories Classes DefaultDomain DomainInfos LoneClasses Packages'
  	poolDictionaries: ''
  	category: 'GetText-Localization'!
  TextDomainManager class
  	instanceVariableNames: 'defaultDomain'!

+ !TextDomainManager commentStamp: 'fbs 5/12/2013 13:04' prior: 0!
+ I manage mapping from class category to textdomain.
- !TextDomainManager commentStamp: 'tk 1/4/2008 16:08' prior: 0!
- I manages mapping from class category to textdomain.

  Class variables:
   ClassCategories	IdentityDictionary -- classCategory -> domainName
   Classes			IdentityDictionary -- class name (a Symbol) -> domainName   (a cache only!!)
   DefaultDomain	String -- the default domain name
   DomainInfos		Dictionary -- domainName -> a TextDomainInfo
   LoneClasses		IdentityDictionary -- class name (a Symbol) -> domainName.  For classes whose entire category are not all in the same domain (BookMorph and QuickGuideMorph)

  TextDomainManager registerCategoryPrefix: 'DrGeoII' domain: 'DrGeoII'.
  TextDomainManager unregisterDomain: 'DrGeoII'.

  TextDomainManager registerClass: #QuickGuideMorph domain: 'quickguides'.
  TextDomainManager registerClass: #QuickGuideHolderMorph  domain: 'quickguides'.
  !
  TextDomainManager class
  	instanceVariableNames: 'defaultDomain'!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: TextDomainManager class>>allKnownDomains (in category 'accessing') -----
  allKnownDomains
+ 	"Every package has its own text domain now so it's not necessary to keep a registry of all domains, we can simply return all the packages in the image.
- 	"Every package has it's own text domain now so it's not necessary to keep a registry of all domains, we can simply return all the packages in the image.
  	PROBLEM: If a package doesn't contain translations, it won't have a mo file but the GetTextTranslator will try to load it anyway. This happens when we switch languages. So far I tested it briefly and it seems to work..."
  	^PackageOrganizer default packageNames , {'Etoys-Tiles'}!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: TextDomainManager class>>defaultDomain (in category 'accessing') -----
  defaultDomain
+ 	"I'm not sure we still need a default domain. AFAIK the default domain will only be used when no domain is found. In that case, wouldn't it be better to just look for a translation in all domains?"
- 	"I'm not sure we still need a default domain, AFAIK the default domain will only be used when no domain is found. In that case, wouldn't it be better to just look for a translation in all domains?"
  	^defaultDomain!