[squeak-dev] A very busy Systems package

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sun May 12 21:46:53 UTC 2013

On Sun, May 12, 2013 at 10:33:30PM +0100, Frank Shearar wrote:
> We now have three suggested improvements to System in the Inbox.
> Before we all get really confused, might I suggest a few thoughtful
> eyes wander over these?
>
> We have
> * Levente's #snapshot:andQuitWithExitCode: that will help the CI
> scripts a great deal,
> * my hacks on moving a bunch of localisation stuff from GetText into
> System-Localization,
> * my hacks on making SystemNavigation more Environmentally friendly.

The #snapshot:andQuitWithExitCode: is straightforward. It currently does not
do anything useful with an interpreter VM (it just exits normally with exit
status 0), and that might be confusing. But otherwise it is harmless and I
think that it is sufficiently useful that it should be added to trunk.

Dave