[squeak-dev] Cmd-0

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Fri May 24 17:51:04 UTC 2013

Yoshiki, if you say it can be another key combination, then that would be a
vote for what I want..

There seems to be some confusion about what we're voting about.

A) Don't care.
B)
   Cmd+0 = remove all emphasis attributes including color.
   Shift+Cmd+0 = remove all Text-specific emphasis.
C)
   Cmd+0 = remove all Text-specific emphasis.
   Shift+Cmd+0 = remove all emphasis attributes including color.

If you previously were voting about semantics and this changes your vote,
please vote again.