[squeak-dev] Cmd-0

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Sat May 25 19:53:33 UTC 2013

Did I win?  :)

Quick story:  Without mentioning anything about this vote or Squeak or
anything -- Last night I simply asked my wife at dinner, as a user of
a word processor, which has Control+B for bold, etc., and Control+N to
"make it normal" (that's how I phrased it).  What should Control+N do?

BAM!  With no bias or hesitation whatsoever she said it should reset
the color too.  Another +1 for B.

Sheesh, talk about a landslide.