[squeak-dev] FileSystem

Colin Putney colin at wiresong.com
Mon May 27 02:04:13 UTC 2013

On Fri, May 24, 2013 at 1:58 AM, Frank Shearar <frank.shearar at gmail.com>wrote:

> So I have a pair of questions:
> * how far have wiresong's FileSystem and Pharo's FileSystem diverged?
> (And how do we bring the two back together again, if necessary?)

I doubt there's much divergence. I synced with the Pharo folks as they were
putting it in to their base image, and that was a pretty mature
implementation, so I'd be surprised if there was anything difficult to deal
with.

> * How do we fix the problem?

Well, I'd be happy to see Filesystem in Squeak.  :-)

I know Chris is worried about breaking Magma, so we'll need to be careful,
but we can do that.

Colin